Tech Venice Sloped Security Stirrups provide a revolutionary safety mechanism which allows, in case of need, a section of the stirrup to open, thus easing the release of the foot. After, the section moves back to its original position thanks to a spring and magnets.
- The patented grip, thanks to its strong design, help avoid accumulation of mud and water, thus granting excellent adherence.
- The 3° slope and the concave shape of the pad help keep the foot in the right position and improve stability.
- This model is suitable for an easy replacement of the pad.
- The shape of the stirrup leather loop itself has been conceived so to allow adjustments and effortless mounting.
One end of the moving part is fixed to the tread, while the other end is secured to the stirrup thanks to the spring pressure and a special locking system – made of small magnets – whose opening is possible only when a certain pressure is applied in an emergency situation.
Like all of our patented stirrups, they are 100% made in Italy. Tech Venice Sloped Security Stirrups are made from an aluminum billet and then fastened with stainless steel screws. They are anodized (20μm treatment) to preserve their aesthetic quality.
- Weight: 550g (19,40 oz)
- Tread dimensions: 125x65mm (4-3/4 in)
- Slope: 3°
- Shiny finish