Shipping & returns
Our customer satisfaction is a priority to us. If your purchase is an incorrect fit, colour, style or not to your satisfaction, you may return it altogether or exchange it for another size or colour if available.
Please contact us by email at: [email protected] or by telephone at: (604)992-5676 if you have any questions, concerns or would like to return an item.
All returns must be returned in new condition with its original tags attached. Items that are damaged, altered, worn or have been laundered will not be accepted.
Returns and exchanges
Purchases made online will be accepted for a full refund if Equine Essentials is notified of the return within 10 days of receiving your order. Purchases made in store will be accepted for a full refund within 10 days of purchase with original receipt or for an exchange or store credit. All returns must be returned in new condition with its original tags attached. Items that are damaged, altered, worn or have been laundered will not be accepted. The customer is responsible for all shipping/handling charges on returns or exchanges. We recommend insuring your package/s, as we will not be held responsible for lost returns in transit or returns that arrive damaged in transit.
All Clearance items (SALE PRICE) are final sale and will not be accepted for an exchange or refund.
The following items cannot be returned for a refund:
- Clearance Items
- Horse Treats, Feed & Supplements
- Products (sprays, shampoos, etc)
- Damaged Products
Please make sure any horse blankets are returned clean (no horse hair), unused and undamaged. We recommend putting a clean sheet or blanket on your horse before trying a new blanket on your horse.
Returns can be mailed back to: 6087 64th Street, Delta, BC, V4K 4E2
- Shipping charges are calculated at check out
- BC/AB : $15 (Free shipping over $100)
- All other provinces $30 (Free shipping over $250)
- Shipping charges are not refundable on returns
- All items are shipped via Canada Post with tracking and insured shipping. Tracking is emailed to you once your package has been shipped. If you would prefer a different shipping method let us know in the notes or by sending us a email.
- After packages are marked delivered by Canada post we are no longer responsible for the delivery being left at your address, if you are concerned about a package being left at your address you must request signature required on your order at the time of placing your order in the notes or by email.
- Free local pickup available for those who can pickup in store