Shipping & returns
Our customer satisfaction is a priority to us. If your purchase is an incorrect fit, colour, style or not to your satisfaction, you may return it altogether or exchange it for another size or colour.
Please contact us by email at: [email protected] or by telephone at: (604)992-5676 if you have any questions, concerns or would like to return an item.
All returns must be returned in new condition with its original tag. Items that are damaged, altered, worn or have been laundered will not be accepted.
Returns and exchanges
We accept returns within 10 days of purchase for a full refund. All returns must be returned in new condition with its original tag. Items that are damaged, altered, worn or have been laundered will not be accepted. The customer is responsible for all shipping/handling charges on returns or exchanges. We recommend insuring your package/s, as we will not be held responsible for lost returns in transit or returns that arrive damaged in transit.
All Clearance items (SALE PRICE) are final sale and will not be accepted for an exchange or refund.
The following items cannot be returned for a refund:
- Clearance Items
- Horse Treats, Feed & Supplements
- Products (sprays, shampoos, etc)
- Damaged Products
Please make sure any horse blankets are returned clean, unused and undamaged.
Returns and exchanges can be mailed to: 6087 64th Street, Delta, BC, V4K 4E2
- Shipping charges are calculated at check out
- International customers will be responsible for any import charges or duty incurred at the border please contact us for details and to place your order
- Shipping charges are not refundable on returns
- All packages are mailed through ShipTime. If you have a shipping preference please let us know.
- ShipTime options are Canpar, Loomis Express, Purolator & FedEx
- PO Box addresses will be mailed using Canada Post.
- Free local pickup available for those who can pickup in store