Veredus Olympus Vento Front Tendon Boots are show jumping anterior tendon boots with double ventilation.
• DOUBLE VENTILATION the heat released from the horse’s leg passes through the microperforated neoprene layer and is then distributed in the 3 D mesh ducted fabric Thanks to this material the ventilation is everywhere
• Tendon protection in EVA
• DOUBLE INJECTION : shell made of Bayer Polyurethane with different density and rigidity.
• HIGH DENSITY INSERT : more resistant, protective against shocks
• LOWER DENSITY SHELL : more flexible to favour the natural movement.
• ANATOMICAL SHAPE : the shell has an anatomical form that perfectly corresponds to the shape of the limb
• ELASTIC STRAPS : easily adjustable, maintain correct tension, avoid excessive pressure.
• QUICK RELEASE CLOSURE : practical, quick and secure.
Sold as a pair.