DURWELL EQUINE NATURALS FOCUS + ZEN LT
|Availability:||In stock (5)|
What are they? Focus + Zen LT+ chews promote calm and focus without sedation
What do they do? Help support calm behavior and help maintain normal composure to environmentally induced stress e.g. horse shows, weather changes, etc. Helps the horse stay focused.
- Approved by Health Canada and contain no banned substances
- Promotes calm and focus
- Can be used to improve any training session
- Helpful in stressful situations such as trailering, shoeing, show & events, etc.
- Can be used in combination with RH+ chews and / or Cool + Zen
- Focus + Zen LT+ (VPN# NN.N6N3): calm and focus
- Focus + Zen RH+ (VPN# NN.D5B0): extra relaxation
Give chew orally. Intended for horses over the age of 2 years.
Under 500 Kg horse: 1 chew for mild external stressors (e.g. weather changes), 2 chews for moderate external stressors (e.g. trailering, shoeing, clinics and horse showing).
500 Kg or greater: 2 chews for mild external stressors (e.g. weather changes) and 3 chews for moderate external stressors (e.g. trailering, shoeing, clinics and horse showing).
Storage: Room temperature. Once opened use within 1 month.
Cautions: Do not use in immature (under 2), pregnant or lactating animals. Not for use in horses intended for food.