Arista's Brio-Tek 150 shirts are an essential piece in every rider's closet. It contains 21% spandex to provide flexibility and allow total freedom of movement while you ride. The moisture-wicking technology keeps you dry and comfortable throughout the day. The surface has been lightly brushed and smoothed to ensure a luxuriously soft feeling as well as to eliminate chafing. Our shirts are treated with an environmentally friendly finish to ensure they stay fresh, hygienic and odor resistant.
- Material: 79% wicking polyester/21% spandex
- Closure: Quarter Length Zipper
- Sleeve: Full
- Breathable and Comfortable
- Color: Blue Mirage
- Pattern: Horse Reins
- Size: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- True to Size
- Made in Canada
1. Turn shirts inside out before washing. This will prevent any snap hooks or buttons getting ripped during the wash.
2. Use cold water wash only, to prevent damaging the spandex fibers which may cause pilling.
3. Wash light colors separately. Modern eco-friendly fabrics are likely to absorb color easily from other garments that may bleed color.
4. Do not tumble dry. Dry inside-out and avoid direct sunlight.
* All sale and discounted items are final sale. No exchanges, refunds or store credit.